2012年3月27日火曜日

Supersonic/Electronic Weapon 不特定多数による長期にわたる原因不明の嫌がらせ(6)

2012/03/26 (Mon) Went to bed around 0:20. Slept form 0:30 – 6:30 (6 hrs).
-0:46 2-3 e-shocks to brain
0:59 1 fit or something
around 6:30 woke/woken up
7:10 unnatural cough of a middle-aged male outside between the next house and my apartment building
around 7:20 call from home
7:46 1 e-chock to brain

My mother has been in a coma since last night. No chances of recovery and the next five days will be critical, says the doctor according to my father. She had been sleeping a lot but waking up. She walked to the bathroom yesterday morning.

I have been thinking over the past few days that it’s been a while since I last heard the game/car-like noise. If the nice and kind people I often mention in this blog has anything to do with it, and for many other things that have been going on making my life easier, thank you very much. Sorry I cannot be so happy because of my mother’s condition.

The rest of the record: Left home earlier to do paper work (wage report) , had lessons (19:00-20:40 + 15-minute extension answering students’ questions) at Shibuya, finished class and left school a little before 21:00, as there was no phone call from home, I came back to my station a little before 22:00. Bought food, and got home a little after 22:00.

There was a massage of my father on my home phone to call him back. I did and was told that the doctor is saying my mother might last only a couple of days, not conscious. She is not suffering at all. I asked him why he did not call me on the cell phone and the I would have gone home if I had been told the condition. My father said that he did not call me on my cell phone because I was working.

I forgot to write the rest of the record and went to bed around 0:00. Woken up by e-shocks and now writing this record.

There were more harassers than usual all day. Some weird old men looked into my eyes on my way to and from school.

There were some people who were nice to me, too.

A strange incident was that a teacher at Shibuya school was walking a few meters away from me at Kiyosumishirakawa, the last station of some Hanzomon-line trains from Shibuya, while I was waiting for the train to Oshiage, where I change trains. We had a small talk a few seconds. He said he lives in the town of the next station.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。